Free Tax Course

Substitute 1099 Form

What are substitute forms 1099 INT or 1099 DIV?

Interest and/or dividends may also be reported (usually by a stockbroker or mutual fund) on a substitute Form 1099 INT or substitute Form 1099 DIV. These forms do not look like the federal forms.

Information on the Substitute 1099 forms are also important tax information that are reported to the IRS. Most substitute 1099 forms sent by stockbrokers are much longer and more complicated than the federal 1099 forms.


Substitute 1099 Form



Looking for more IRS Deductions?